Who are the Mini Vinnies?
The Mini Vinnies are quite literally mini St. Vincent de Paul’s.
Mini Vinnies meet to pray, discuss and support however they can to help make a difference in their communities. Mini Vinnies truly turn concern into action as they use the simple formula of ‘see, think, do’ to find people in need and help them. In our school they help by:
- Praying for those in need
- Fund raising for the local community
- Discuss local and global issues and discuss how they can offer support
- Look after our Prayer Garden, keeping it tidy, planting and changing themes to tie in with the Liturgical calendar
- Running food collections for a local foodbank
Our Mini Vinnies are a committed group of year 3, 4 and 5 children, who meet each Wednesday lunch time with Miss Rimmer.
If you would like to know more about Mini Vinnies please visit the website or speak to a member of staff.
Here is some of the amazing work completed by our fabulous Mini Vinnies…….