Prospective parents are invited to view the School by appointment please.
The Headteacher and Staff are always ready to meet you to discuss your child’s progress. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us preferably by making an appointment.
Formal Parents Evenings are held in the Autumn and Summer Terms.
Written reports are issued in July.
“The curriculum in all its aspects must reflect the fact that the person of Christ and the message which the Church has received from him is the foundation of the whole educational enterprise in a catholic School”.
This school exists to serve the Catholic community of St. Albert’s Parish.
We aim to build a good relationship throughout the school community and we strive to achieve a caring and welcoming environment. Such an environment will provide a positive atmosphere within which children can develop to their full potential.
With this in mind we set out to:
- Help pupils to see the relevance of God’s presence in their lives through religious teaching and promoting our faith.
- Show respect for everyone based on praise, encouragement and positive reinforcement.
- To be an inclusive school and to put into place the practice in all aspects of our work that ensures learners are given equality of opportunity and treated fairly.
- To promote and achieve high standards for all by providing teaching and learning of the highest quality.
- To treat learners as individuals and through differentiated teaching and learning to take account of their individual and special needs.
- Encourage the children to take a personal pride in themselves, their achievements and their school, and to value and respect their own and other cultures.
- To ensure that all learners benefit from a rich, broad, balanced curriculum presented in an interesting, exciting and imaginative manner with lots of opportunities for first hand experience, practical work, investigation and learning through play.
- Provide a well ordered environment by setting acceptable standards of behaviour and work.
- Encourage the child to develop initiative, to make observations and to utilise his/her curiosity.
- To build an ethos marked by a welcoming, friendly, bright and lively, happy place where learners feel secure. A place where good behaviour is expected and where learners enjoy growing up. To make this school a place of enjoyment where success is celebrated
To enable the school to show Financial Transparency, please see below the link to the Government’s Benchmarking website for St Albert’s.