Welcome to Year 3
Class Teacher: Miss Boyles
Teaching Assistant: Miss Rimmer & Mrs Cruse
Please find some helpful guidance to help your child with their home learning as of next week. Resources will be added to the website and ‘ClassDojo’ regularly to support you and give suggested activities. Please do not hesitate to contact me through ‘ClassDojo’ if you have any questions- we are all still here for you!
Home Learning resources:
- Wellbeing advice for Home learning
- Year 3 Home Learning Overview
- Class Dojo – Use your special code to log in and access daily resources, message the class teacher and share your fantastic work! If you require the special code again, please email school.
- Maths Policy for Year 3
- Oak National Acadamy Lessons
- BBC Bitesize Lessons
- David Walliams – A link to his daily audio books at 11am everyday.
- Oliver Jeffers – A link to Oliver Jeffers reading a story a day.
- Oxford Owl – Free online books and reading material.
- Pobble365 – A key resources in which most writing tasks will be set on.
- Spellings – Common Exception Words
- Spellings – Year 3/4 Words
- Spelling – Fun ways to practice!
- Spelling Frame– A brilliant link to lots of fun online spelling games and rules!
- Week 1 – Picture News Activities
- Week 2 – Picture News Activities
- Week 3 – Picture News Activities
- Week 4 – Picture News Activities
- Week 5 – Picture News Activities
- Week 6 – Picture News Activities – Toys
- Week 7 – Picture News Activities – Satellites
- Week 8 – Picture News Activities – Zoo
- Week 9 – Picture News Activities – Statues
- First News – A child friendly newspaper with a range of activities to do too.
FILES TO THE WEEKS RESOURCES:
- White Rose – Maths scheme and free sources during school closures.
- Top Marks – Great maths games, especially Hit the Button!
- TTRS– Times Tables Rockstar
- Twinkl – Parents can make a free account for 30 days to gather a range of resources in all subjects.
- BBC Bitesize – Videos and learning around all subject areas.
- Wellbeing – HIIT Training – A fun active PE session for your child.
- Fun Practical Activities – Practical activities to do a home.
- Ollie Turner Body Percussion – Body percussion PE activities.
- Sign Language – Learn basic sign language. A new video at 1pm everyday.
- Maddie Moate – Daily science activities at 11am everyday.
- Knowledge Organiser Project Ideas – A range of activities you can do using your knowledge organisers.
- Music Activity Grid – A list of activities your child can do all around music!
- Mo Willems – Mo Willems does a daily art activity your child can join in on!
- Typing Club– A great way for your child to learn how to touch type!
- The Body Coach – Joe Wicks does live workouts at 9am everyday! They are saved on his youtube channel to be watched whenever you want.