Year 3 Home Learning Information
Expectations for home learning:
Through this period of school closures we will continue to provide your child high-quality resources that are in line with the school curriculum so that your child can continue their education from home. It’s a difficult time for both adults and children and we will be in regular contact through SeeSaw, text messages, updates on the school websites and weekly phone calls.
It is really important that you child uploads their work daily so I can monitor progress and plan for next steps in their learning. Your child will be provided with regular feedback, which will focus upon celebrating successes, and offering suggestions for next steps and challenge.
Wellbeing Advice for Home Learning
Please find the log in for our zooms posted on SeeSaw or contact school
Home learning links
- SeeSaw – An app where children access assigned remote learning.
- Times Table Rockstars – A game in which children practice their timestables . This is really important in year 4!
- Numbots – A game to support number bonds.
- Prodigy – Maths game to support learning.
- EdShed – A spelling focused game to practice assigned spellings.
- Nessy – Spelling focused website.
- Online Library – A place where you can borrow books online.
- BBC Bitesize – Videos and learning around all subject areas.
- Oak National Academy – Online activities for Maths, English and topic work.
- ActiveLearn/MathsJam – Linked to our maths curriculum where activities will be assigned through SeeSaw.
- Mirodo – A website in which English/Maths activities will be assigned through SeeSaw.