Whether you are a pupil at St Albert’s, a parent, grandparent, carer, friend or prospective parent/pupil, we would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to our website.
We would like to share our school and our hopes and dreams with you, whilst providing you with useful information about our school. St Albert’s is a very special school and we are proud of its past, its present and its future.
Our Mission Statement is
Walking together with Jesus to Love, Learn and Serve
Please click on the link to read the full mission statement:
And our vision is
That every child will embrace life and learning and develop as successful and confident children today and tomorrow.
St Albert’s is ……
- A place where the child is at the centre of all we do
- A place where expectations and standards are high
- A place where children’s learning experiences are inspiring and memorable
- A place where everyone listens
- And a place where doors are opened to dreams.