Welcome to Year 4
Class Teacher: Miss Boyles
Teaching Assistant: Miss Ramsey
Home learning links
- SeeSaw – An app where children access assigned remote learning.
- Times Table Rockstars – A game in which children practice their timestables . This is really important in year 4!
- Numbots – A game to support number bonds.
- Prodigy – Maths game to support learning.
- EdShed – A spelling focused game to practice assigned spellings.
- Nessy – Spelling focused website.
- Online Library – A place where you can borrow books online.
- BBC Bitesize – Videos and learning around all subject areas.
- Oak National Academy – Online activities for Maths, English and topic work.
- ActiveLearn/MathsJam – Linked to our maths curriculum where activities will be assigned through SeeSaw.
- Mirodo – A website in which English/Maths activities will be assigned through SeeSaw.