Welcome to Year 4
Class Teacher: Miss Boyles
Teaching Assistant: Miss Ramsey
Please find below a list of key websites or apps which will be used to support your child’s remote learning and homework.
Remote Learning resources:
- SeeSaw – An app in which children will be assigned their remote learning and homework.
- Times Table Rockstars – A game to support children in their timestable facts.
- Numbots – A game to support children with their addition and subtraction facts.
- Prodigy – Maths game to support learning.
- ActiveLearn/MathsJam – Linked to our maths curriculum in school where activities will be assigned for the children – this will be specified on SeeSaw.
- Mirodo – A website in which English/Maths activities will be assigned – again specified on SeeSaw.
- EdShed – A spelling focused website where spellings are assigned.
- Nessy – Spelling focused website.
- Online Library – A place where you can borrow books online.
- BBC Bitesize – Videos and learning around all subject areas.
- Oak National Academy – Online activities for Maths, English and Topic work.